For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Friday, September 18, 2009

More about Money

I’ve always worried a lot about money.

It seemed to me that if I wanted to not be worried about money --I would simply have to get more money. But now I know it doesn’t require having more money not to worry about money. It requires courage to trust.

Not to worry about money takes courage. Trusting in abundance takes courage too. This is not to say one must not put prudent attention to money. As Mr. Micawber in David Copperfield put it “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.”

But prudence is not worry. Prudence is right action. Why worry about money? Why not take right action and surround myself with gratitude. When I treat all money as a blessing, I know it to be so.

Not worrying about money is simply minimizing money’s importance. A blessing, however, is important in a very big way. A blessing fills your life with happiness.

I trust that as I’m prudent with money and treat it with respect, that money will be available to me in the proportion I need and want.

No comments: