For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blurring

Hi Everyone

I have really abandoned my blogs recently. I'm sure it is a period of assimilation and/or intergration. I'm also finding my three blogs -- Know it When You See It, Thoughts, Contemplations ... etc. and Sitting with the Dogs are beginning to blur.

Perhaps, it is just me combining some of my compartmentalization of the past. I like to think so. I have recently begun a new nutritional regime and have had the wonderful result of being totally pain free for the first time in 7-8 years!!! So integration, health and good nutrition are definitely a part of my present (to myself) state of being.

I do have a nice short story that relates to this particular blog. It is a common one, and I'm sure many of you have experienced similar events many times. Still it bears reporting as it is once again such a confirmation of how the universe (read God, Higher Power, All That Is, etc.) is always there supporting us.

I do housesitting as you know. Sit with Dogs. It is a financial supplement to my Social Security and part-time counseling work. Recently, I scheduled a five day housesit in Phoenix and had planned on the income to help me over a hump with my finances.

As it turned out, one of the dogs I was going to watch came down with severe back problems and the family trip was canceled! This left me without those five days of income. Fast forward three days. A job offer came in for three days (at a higher rate) which would supplement exactly the amount I would have made at the previous job!! Hmmmm -- accident???

Accident or coincidence or whatever, it is always humbling to know that my attitude and intention serves to create the reality I want. Of course, the trick is always to:
  1. Know What You Want - this is often an ongoing refinement process
  2. Intend on Getting What You Want Without Expectations of the Outcome - in other words not to define the process, nor the result, but know you will receive what it is you want. Very scarey sometimes!!
  3. Stay Open and Grateful for a Blessed Life - As has been said "With All It's Sham, Drudgery, and Broken Dreams, it is Still a Beautiful World".

Having said that, I feel I have served the purpose of this particular post. Check out my other blogs for more blurred concepts, thoughts and Sandyisms.

Many blessings as you/we progress.

No comments: