For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Monday, September 24, 2007

What is Life All About?

I haven't posted to this blog for a long time. It's not been getting my full attention. What is entered here is another snippet that belongs to this "process" of creation. I hope you enjoy it.

Why am I here?
Whencan I leave?
Where will I go?

mortality asks these questions. Immortality is the answer to all of them.

Immortality in all ways Is
Mortality can't conceive immortality/immortality conceives mortality.

What ever I ask for I get and what I get is what I ask for.

It is always the same.
There is always a choice

One can go back and do it again if one chooses to because again is a gain.

Making it all over again is not a loss. There is no loss in eternity.

No comments: