For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sacred Clearing

What is clearing exactly? An inexact process that removes and clears emotion from muddying up my life? Not necessarily. Clearing occurs as growth occurs and growth occurs as clearing occurs. It is all connected. I do know that when I am clear, I can create my life more easily, less painfully, and certainly with more joy and pleasure.

When I meditate, I go "inside" to a clear flat lake. A place of utter beauty, a place where pleasure transcends pain. There have been times when I have stayed in this space for just a few seconds and times I have stayed there for longer. Each time I know I am "home" I am who I am and always have been. I am more than "connected" I am all that is. I don't always like thinking this way, I get skeptical. I question and fear the truth. Of course, this goes against all I have believed about love, about power of spirit, about oneness. I judge myself. But, those are intellectual thoughts and beliefs.

The clear space within is not a thought, not a belief, it is an experience. It is a state of being. So sweet. So real. The fear, the questioning impinges on that experience until it no longer is there.

The clear space is where I best create my life the way I want it to be. Notice I did not say where I create my life, but where I best create my life. Creation is a continuous process, a continuous state of being for all. Creation occurs all the time. Whenever I become aware of what I want, I am creating more consciously, that's all. Conscious creation.

I do not profess to be fully conscious as conscousness too is a state of being, a continuous process. This term "I am" does not suffice the feelings I want to convey. The pronoun I is confusing as are most words around the process of consciousness. I can mean me, my ego, my personality, my belief driven self, my conditioned being, my unconscious actions. Or I can mean my "higher" self, the all, the we, the it of isness. I can be all and one at the same time, because all is all including one.

So in this blog, I ramble and talk and clear myself in rediness to meditate more, to connect deeper to the true self, the one. I know. I feel. I experience beyond this present reality. Beyond my belief's and my thoughts. I am ready.

No comments: