For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Water by the Light

So, I just reviewed the writing in this blog. Every other one seems to say, "I'm neglecting these posts" or "I haven't written in a while".
As I am currently concentrating more intention in the area of financial manifestation (btw, it's going well), I can see my not posting here is like an unplugged leak in the process. So, the first thing I'm posting is this interesting poem that was just sitting in my "to be put in blogs" folder. Funny how it pertains to the above.
More to come.
Sandy

Earthen dams
Hold back
the Tide, the Moon
And other beings
Before it was,
I am
The last of energies unfolding
In our sight
Look past and see the future

No comments: