For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Friday, September 12, 2008

So Where Is It?

I've been "upping the ante" for about a month now. At least that's what I keep telling myself that's what I'm doing. So why hasn't a million dollars shown up in my mailbox? Where is the man of my dreams? And, most importantly, "Why do I not feel happy?"

Well, today, I received another sweet gift. A few years ago, a friend of mine gave me a free cd introducting a "prosperity" expert. I had already heard about this particular expert. I even agreed with the principles and tools. But I wasn't interested in delving into it any further than I had. I had the book, it agreed with everything I'd learned many years before and so I never really listened to the cd until today.

I was doing the dishes, cleaning up the kitchen and wanting some music, so put on a favorite cd. When that one ended, I looked through my box of cd's and pulled out this particular cd. I don't even know why I had it my box with the music. But there it was. So I played it. Great stuff. Loved listening to it. It actually was just what I needed to hear to integrate quite a bit of what I'd been "upping the ante".

So, it was a sweet gift and I appreciate it. A million bucks? A handsome dude? Happiness? None of them come close and happiness is always there anyway.

It made me think. I am showered with gifts everyday. A breath of fresh air before it rains. A bird singing. Friends dropping by. Good food to eat. Fun and laughter. The list goes on and on. A million dollars? Would be ok, but can't buy what I already have. A handsome dude? Sure, I know there will be one in the eye of my beholder. Whoever I fall in love with, and when, he will always handsome to me. There truly is beauty from within.

I am secure. I fool myself out of it from time to time.

No comments: