For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seeing is believing

I wrote a post in my other blog http://lifethoughtsmemoriesandcontemplations.blogspot.com/ with this title. I think it also belongs here.

Why, I ask myself does it fit in both my blogs? How then are they related? Should I indeed combine them. Do I even need to define one and the other as different? If so, how?


Many questions. I'd love some comments. Do you have a place you put your meanderings, thoughts, comtemplations? Do they then begin a "thread" of creating your future reality? Is that the answer?

Is this blog, then for posts about technique and implementation, the other for thinking and dreaming up ideas to implement. Yin/Yang??

Comments?



S

3 comments:

tucsonsam said...

Hmm, you raise some interesting questions, which I, of course, can't answer for you.

I have one blog, and my meanderings, thoughts, contemplations go there, along with what I think about what other's may have written, what I may have done recently (or not so recently) that may or may not be relevant or interesting and anything else that suits my fancy.

None of it seems to begin a thread of creating my future reality. I'd say perhaps it is all a statement of my current reality, and nothing more.

Perhaps when I look back at what I write in my blog some day in the future, I'll see a thread of some sort or another. Taken as a whole and over a long enough period of time, I'd say it's a strong probability that there will be a thread that is currently invisible.

So, that's what I can say about my blog.

NOTE: Your blog only allows for Google/Blogger guests to comment. I'd prefer to comment with my own url.

Sandra said...

Thanks for commenting. What can I do to allow more comments?? I'll check it out. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for opening up your comments to more people.