For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pleasures

I'm not sure if this entry belongs in this blog or my other of life thoughts and meditations, but I'm starting with it here.

One of the pleasures I get in life is that of pleasure for pleasure's sake.

Each move I make

Each Visual I see

Each Taste I savor

and every choice I determine brings it's own pleasure.
They then all translate and are combined as the art of life.

I experience pleasure in the NOW and the NOW is where manifesting occurs. A sense of gratitude is intertwined with experiencing pleasure. Think of the ahhhhh moment of slipping into a hot tub. Each time I do, I say thank you, thank you, thank you while the warmth spreads through my body.

Since pleasure(being in the moment) and the gratitude of that pleasure is closely linked to manifesting what you want, I'll leave this post here. You'll know it when you see it!!

Xandra

No comments: