For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Everywhere

This is my least visited blog. It's also my least defined blog. I know I don't want to make it into another "how to" or "Principles of" kind of thing, so I guess I'll just ramble along until it takes more shape.

I had lunch with my sister today and we talked about Turning Points and Generational phenomenon. We are almost four years apart in age (I'm the younger) and so have similar memories of "history" especially as it relates to shifts and changes in society, culture, world views, etc. It's nice to have someone with that continuity.

Anyway we both remembered when we received the "New Age" message about how our Selves contribute to the "good" of the world. That each moment we can choose to add good and that that choice can make a difference in how our world becomes worse or better.

It was of course, more complicated than that, but it was interesting to remember when the idea was way out there and how now there is a whole generation of young people who know and understand it as a natural way of being.

It is a frightening time for many people, myself included. I do, however maintain a positive outlook that we can stave off the worse of our tribulation by keeping our noses clean and contributing in positive ways in all we do.  I have hope and faith in the human spirit. I will maintain it as long as possible and am glad to have comrades to support and join in the effort.

Many blessings to all.



No comments: