For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Intention and commitment

Intention directs energy.
When intention is purposeful it creates commitment.
It matters not what the purpose is, directing with intention will always create commitment to that purpose.
I have always had a problem with commitment. It’s almost as though there was none, that my life was void of the nature of commitment.
So I built commitment with broken dreams and broken promises and wistful thinking and many other things
As my commitment grew, one by one those things fell away until they no longer existed, but the commitment remained.

1 comment:

Tucsonsam said...

I really like this. I'm glad you posted it.