For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Orphan Blog

This has been my orphan blog for some time now. It seems everyone is on the "manifesting abundance" bandwagon and I don't feel the need to get the word out so much. However, I wanted to tell my "followers" or anyone else who may be listening/reading how much I am grateful for the knowledge of this process.

Today, I am more than halfway to my goal of savings that will allow me to get some laminate floors for my house. Last year, I thought it would take another 5 years to save for what I wanted and this year it has happened!!! Focus, attention and emotion are the best ingredients for manifesting what you want. Thank you source. Thank you me for allowing source to work through me.

I have been blessed to get beyond my doubts and fears this year and commit to continuing the work of clarity of purpose. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

tucsonsam said...

I find this reaction to your discovery of so many people on the same path as you just as puzzling as I did your original action. To me, it sounds like you are saying that since so many people are on this path, your sharing your experiences and beliefs no longer seems so important or necessary. If that's true, I don't agree with you.