For those who like to manifest reality, especially in their lives and in their businesses. This blog is the vehicle of imparting much of what I have and continue to learn.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Questioning and Being Real

When one is manifesting (or whatever you want to call it) there are certain "givens" that exist. Most books and speakers have outlined them well. But, you know me! I have to try out everything. Of course, I know I really don't HAVE to, but I really like it.

One of the experiments I've observed for some time now is the experiment with experiences. Experiences are the drug of the conscious being. It's been well documented in the Vedas and various other "holy text". Yet, I play with fire. I still have that little daredevil in me that jumped off the 30 foot platform into the pool. I like experiences.

So I question if feeding that little daredevil with "experiences" is a good choice. It is this act of questioning that begins the manifesting process. In the above case, it is the manifestation of a better life.

Questioning is one of the very basic qualities needed to manifest. . This is how our brains were designed. To question seems to come naturally to human beings.

Moreover, it seems to me that it is only through questioning that one can gain clarity. And clarity around anything is the other basic element of manifesting. When we are clear we manifest better.

It seems to me to be a great gift. This ability and desire to question feels very sacred to me. I have mentioned before, gifts can be underused or overused and luckily neither way is productive when it comes to manifesting. Manifesting requires one to be "real" with one's gifts. This realness is what creates reality.

I have always loved yoga because it has helped me maintain an energy balance when I most needed it. The strength and beauty of the asanas have always spoken to my personal needs. I do believe each of us needs to find their own energy in the method that is best for them. Being real is as easy as blinking your eye and as difficult as passing a kidney stone! If you are on this path, I'd love to hear from you.

Many blessings

Sandy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think being open is only a luxury the most confident can afford. Most of us wither under the light of the skeptical eye.